White Chocolate Coconut Balls
by Susie Smith
(Mcrae, GA, USA)
I recently had a white chocolate coconut ball and it was out of this world!!
Do you have the recipe that includes, cream cheese, macadamia nuts, coconut, powdered sugar and not sure what else but then you dip them into the white chocolate covering the entire ball.
It is so yummy!!!
I'm not familiar with that particular recipe, but I had a look around and found one you could try. I'm not a huge coconut fan, so you be the judge.
Do you know where the one you ate came from? Maybe we could locate the recipe if you have more specifics.
Until then, here you go...
White Chocolate Coconut BallsIngredients Needed:
How to make:
- 1 cup Macadamia nuts, chopped and toasted
- 1 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 bag (7 oz size) shredded coconut, sweetened
- 1 bag (12 oz size) white chocolate chips
- Mix together in a bowl the condensed milk, almond extract, macadamia nuts, and coconut.
- Form the mixture into balls about 3/4 of an inch in size by pressing firmly with your fingers.
- Place balls on waxed paper lined trays and allow to sit at room temperature for 4 hours or in the fridge for 1 hour.
- After your coconut balls are firmly set, melt the white chocolate (over a double boiler or in the microwave - stirring every 30 seconds). Dip the balls in the white chocolate.
- Place the white chocolate covered coconut balls on a wax paper lined tray to set.
Let me know if you use the recipe for coconut balls and how you like it!