Water In My Chocolate

by Lesa
(Indiana)

OOOPS... I accidentally got water in my chocolate and now it won't do anything or stick to pretzels?


What can I do to fix it?






Hi Lesa,

Unfortunately, there's really nothing you can do to fix chocolate that has been ruined by getting water in the chocolate.

The moisture causes the chocolate to seize and makes it completely unmanageable.

You'll have to use the chocolate for something else - chop it up and put it in cake or cookies, sprinkle it on ice cream, etc.

I know it's frustrating, but give it another try.

~Angie

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Candy Making Questions & Answers.

Search our Site:

Sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Charmingly Chocolate

E-mail Address

First Name

Then

Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it only to send you Charmingly Chocolate.


Some of our delicious Site Sponsors


best gourmet chocolate gifts

chocolate club