Super Fast Microwave Fudge!
This is a super fast microwave fudge recipe that is really quite tasty. I thought I'd pass it on for those times you need a chocolate fix in a hurry.
- 450 grams (16 oz) icing sugar (powdered sugar)
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup butter (soft or melted)
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- Combine all ingredients in a 1 quart/litre glass microwave safe bowl. (It's best to sift the dry ingredients together first and then add the wet).
- Microwave on high for 2 minutes. Stir well. You may need to heat it for another minute or two if you have a lower watt microwave.
- Pour into a square pan (either butter it or line it with baking paper - or both) and place in the refrigerator to set.
**If you are a nut lover, you can stir in chopped nuts, too, before pouring it into the pan.
***Cut into squares and watch this super fast microwave fudge disappear!