Sugar Free Chocolate
Peanut Butter Cups
If you want sugar free chocolate peanut butter cups, you can order them online or make them yourself. You don't have to deprive yourself of your favorite treats just because you are counting calories or carbohydrates.
This is a simple but delicious recipe if you'd like to make your own peanut butter cups. You can fiddle with the sugar substitutes to get the taste you love.
Special Note: If you want to try some of the healthiest alternatives to sugar, take a look at some of the wonderful options at the bottom of this page.
Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 3-4 tablespoons peanut butter, smooth or crunchy
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 15 packets Splenda
- Place cream cheese and butter in a bowl and allow to soften at room temperature or microwave for 1 minute.
- Add cream, peanut butter, cocoa and Splenda and blend until well mixed.
- Spoon mixture into paper candy cups and chill until firm. Store in an airtight container.
Check out the variety of paper candy cups available at Candyland Crafts.
Low Carb Peanut Butter Cups
- 5 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3/4 cup powdered erythritol
- Artificial sweetener equal to 1 cup sugar (concentrated liquid Splenda preferred)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Combine cream, vanilla, and salt in saucepan and heat until very warm but not boiling.
- Turn off heat and add chocolate. Allow chocolate to melt, stirring occasionally. Add sweetener to taste. (You can work on preparing the filling while you wait).
1/2 cup peanut butter
1 cup almond meal/flour
Artificial sweetener equal to 1 cup sugar (concentrated liquid Splenda preferred)
Dash of salt
- Combine peanut butter, almond flour, salt and sweetener until well mixed. Adjust the amount of sweetener and salt to your own taste.
- Line a mini muffin tin with candy paper cups or spray with a cooking spray. In each cup place a generous portion of the chocolate mixture.
- Spoon out balls of the peanut butter filling and press into the centers of the chocolate, forcing the chocolate up the sides of the cup.
- Chill until well set. Remove from muffin pans and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator until ready to eat. If you didn't use paper cups, you can layer them between layers of waxed paper.
Return from Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups to Sugarfree Chocolate Candy
Return to Chocolate Candy Mall Homepage