Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge
Are you looking for a Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge recipe that you can make in your own home? I think you will like these two.
Granted, nothing is quite as good as the "real thing," but these are really nice sugar free chocolate fudge recipes that you can enjoy even if you are on a low sugar diet.
There are a few places where you can order some good sugarfree chocolate fudge (with or without nuts). In some cases, you may have to buy several pounds in one go, so you definitely need room in the freezer or a good group of chocoholic friends! :)
Sugarfree Chocolate Fudge Balls Recipe
- 1 can evaporated milk (14.5 oz)
- 3 Tablespoons cocoa
- 1/4 cup butter
- Artificial Sweetener to equal 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs, divided
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts or pecans, optional
- In a medium saucepan beat together milk and cocoa. Add butter, and salt and heat until boiling.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla, sweetener, and graham cracker crumbs (except for 1/4 cup), and nuts.
- Chill for about 15 minutes. Scoop mixture into balls and roll in remaining crumbs. Chill. Store sugar free chocolate fudge balls in airtight container in the refrigerator.
Note: You can use any of the artificial sweeteners that you choose, but some will taste better than others. If you are just starting out with sweeteners, you may want to try combining 2 or 3 in a recipe.
It is said that they have a synergistic affect on each other, making them taste sweeter and reducing the need to use the full amount. I have found this to be true.
Sugar Free Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe
- 8 ounces unsweetened chocolate squares
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 3/4 - 1 cup erythritol or your choice of sugar alcohol
- 1 cup worth other sugar substitute, or adjust to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- Pinch salt
*Note - these measurements are for Hershey's or similar baking chocolate. If you use a higher quality chocolate such as Ghirardelli, you should reduce the amount of chocolate slightly or increase the other ingredients.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler over very low heat, stirring until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter, vanilla, and salt. Stir in the sweetener, but not all at once. Taste test until you find the right amount for your taste buds.
- Spray pan with cooking spray and spread fudge mixture in it to set. You can refrigerate it if you need it to cool faster.
- Cut sugar free chocolate fudge in small squares as it is pretty rich. Enjoy. Store in an airtight container.
Return from Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge to Sugarfree Chocolate Candy
Return to Chocolate Candy Mall Homepage
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.