Pretzel Lollipop Molds
Go Ahead, Have some Fun
For extra fun, use Pretzel Lollipop Molds to create a delicious and delightful snack or party favor.
No matter what the occasion, you can use a pretzel lollipop mold to design a clever little treat that everyone is sure to love.
I thoroughly enjoy the sweet and salty taste of chocolate covered pretzels. With a design like this, you can go above and beyond the ordinary and really wow your friends and family.
Choose from a variety of molds from Candyland Crafts and One Stop Candle that will fit your special occasion. You will find molds for holidays like Christmas and Thanksgiving, for special events like Weddings and Birthdays, or even molds to suit a favorite hobby or interest.
If they don't already have it in stock, Candyland Crafts will design a mold to fit your needs. Can't ask for much more than that.
Molds are such a great idea because they are so inexpensive and can be used repeatedly.
Not only that, they are actually quite easy to use if you follow the basic simple instructions.
How To Make Pretzel Lollipop Molds
- pretzel rods
- pretzel lollipop mold
- chocolate chips or chocolate melts
- cello favor bags
- ribbon or twist ties
By the way, besides a huge range of molds, you will also find the chocolate, colored melts, cello bags, ribbon, and twist ties at Candyland Crafts and One Stop Candle.
- Melt the chocolate over a double boiler, stirring until smooth. If you want to use the micorowave instead, you can, but you must be very careful not to overheat the chocolate. Stir every 30 seconds to be on the safe side.
- Depending on your mold choices you may decide to go all out and use colored melts to paint portions of the mold in specific colors like those little turkeys in the picture. :)
Just use a paint brush or a squeeze bottle to get the colored chocolate exactly where you want it.
- Fill the molds about 3/4 full and then gently place the pretzel rod in place. Carefully twist the pretzel rod to cover in chocolate and secure it in place.
- Finish off with a bit more chocolate if needed to fill the mold to the top.
- Allow molded chocolate pretzel rods to cool and set completely before removing them from the molds. You can refrigerate or freeze them to speed up the process, but be careful not to freeze too long or your chocolate will, no doubt, crack.
- Tuck each pretzel lollipop into a cello bag and tie securely with a ribbon or twist tie. All done.
There, that wasn't too hard, was it? Make these little beauties as a surprise, or let the kids help you and enjoy the fun of building a memory.
Return from Pretzel Lollipop Molds to Chocolate Candy Making Molds
Return to Chocolate Candy Mall Homepage