Pistachio Surprise Fruit Salad
I really love this recipe for Pistachio Surprise that my mom left me. I will make it every year for Easter. ;)
- 2 small boxes of instant pistachio instant pudding
- 2 containers of cool whip
- 1 small bag of marshmallows
- 2 small cans of fruit cocktail
- Drain fruit cocktail into a large serving bowl.
- Add marshmallows and cool whip to mixture.
- Do not add milk for the pudding, just stir it in.
- Mix all ingredients and chill for 1 hour.
This Pistachio Surprise sounds really yummy and very quick and easy to make. I've had a Pistachio fruit salad very similar and was definitely "surprised" at how delicious it was.
Thanks for adding it here to our Easter desserts recipes.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Easter Desserts.