(Independence, MO, USA)
I remember my mom making these peanut clusters over 25 years ago. I have been making them every since I was 15. Now I make them with my two daughters and am sure they will carry on the tradition. They have already started their own recipe collection.
- 1 pkg white almond bark
- 12 oz pkg semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large Hershey Bar
- 12 oz Spanish peanuts
- Melt almond bark, chocolate chips and large Hershey bar over low heat, stirring as needed.
- Add peanuts and stir to coat.
- Using a tablespoon, drop clusters on wax paper. Clusters will harden after about 20 minutes.
- Store in air-tight container.
Thanks for the yummy peanut cluster recipe. I love the fact that it is so quick and easy to make.
As long as they are careful not to overheat the chocolate when melting, ANYONE should be able to whip this up as a special candy treat.
I also really appreciate that you make these with your daughters. They will be so glad to have those recipes they're collecting when they are married with kids of their own.
Time seems to make most things more precious and appreciated.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Favorite Christmas Candy.