Monster Neck Bolts
You can tell the kids these are Monster Neck Bolts like on Frankenstein. It's a quick and easy Halloween recipe that can be used any time of year.
- 1 package (16.1 oz. size) JELL-O No Bake
- Peanut Butter Cup Dessert
- 1 1/3 cup cold milk
- Halloween sprinkles (optional)
- Popsicle molds or paper cups
- Popsicle sticks
- Place dessert topping pouch in large bowl of boiling water; set aside.
- Prepare filling mix as directed on package in deep medium bowl. Gently stir in crust mix. Spoon into 4 1/2 oz. size popsicle molds or 5 oz. paper cups.
- Remove topping pouch from water. Knead pouch for 60 seconds or until fluid is no longer lumpy. Squeeze topping equally over mixture in cups.
- Insert pop sticks into cups.
- Freeze for 3 hours or overnight until firm.
- To remove pop from cup, place bottom of cup under warm running water for 15 seconds. Press firmly on bottom of cup to release pop. (Do not twist or pull popsicle stick.)
- If desired, gently roll side and tops of pops in sprinkles. (Store leftover pops in freezer.)
Thanks for the cute idea, Monica. These would be great for a monster themed party!
The next person who makes these, send me a photo
so I can add it here! :-)Happy Holidays!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Halloween Recipes and Gift Ideas.