Monogram Letter A Candy Mold

by Diane

Hi! I am looking for a monogram letter "A" candy mold for making some wedding favors for my son's wedding.

They wanted me to make letter A candies in milk chocolate, and smaller hearts in white chocolate.

I'd like the "A" to be between 2" or 3" tall.

All I can find is block-type letters which are a little too plain. I need something a little fancier.

Diane :)

Hi Diane,

I see what you mean. I went over to my favorite mold supplier, Candyland Crafts, and all they had was this one which, as you say, is a bit plain.

I decided to check eBay, and look what I found. They have a nice selection of Alphabet Molds that include several "fancy" choices. I think you'll definitely find something suitable there!

Let me know if you find what you need, and PLEASE do let us see your finished wedding favors when you've completed the task.


Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Candy Making Questions & Answers.

Search our Site:

Sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Charmingly Chocolate

E-mail Address

First Name


Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it only to send you Charmingly Chocolate.

Some of our delicious Site Sponsors

chocolate club

Chocolate Candy Mall Thank You