Mint Chocolate Meltaways Candy Recipe
Does anyone know the mint chocolate meltaways candy recipe?
I have been looking all over the net for weeks and cannot find one recipe. I can be reached at lister53214 @ yahoo.com
Thanks in advance!
I suppose you are referring to a recipe that would give you a result like the chocolate mint meltaway candy from Fannie May Candies?
I've never seen a recipe for that particular candy. It's probably a deep dark secret. :-) However, I've located a recipe for mint chocolates that you can experiment with and see if it will suit your taste buds.
Chocolate Mint Candy
- 2 packages of chocolate chips (semi-sweet & milk chocolate)
- 1 Tbsp. butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. mint extract (or more to taste)
- Additional chocolate for dipping/coating - You can use chocolate chips for this or your favorite good quality chocolate.
- Melt chocolate chips and butter over low heat or double boiler stirring until melted.
- Remove from heat and add sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, and mint extract; combine well.
- Pour into 9x13 inch pan and allow to cool. Cut into cubes.
- Melt additional chocolate and dip each cube in the melted chocolate and place on waxed paper lined tray to set.
Let me know how this turns out for you!
If anyone else has a chocolate mint candy recipe that might help Alan out, please add it here!