MARY'S ROCKY ROAD CANDY
Mary's Rocky Road Candy Recipe
First of all, I never measure anything. I just know how it is supposed to look, so all the measurements below are approximate.
- 1/2 lb to 1 lb. chocolate wafers (I like Merkins Chocolate)
- 1 bag of mini marshmellows
- 1/2 cup to 1 cup of chopped walnuts
- Place chocolate in a large microwave safe bowl. Heat in microwave until all chocolate is melted (stirring every 15-20 seconds).
- Add 1/2 bag of marshmellows and 1/2 cup of nuts. Mix until nuts and marshmellows are coated.
There should not be a lot of chocolate flowing in the bowl. If so, add more marshmello and nuts. If the mixture seems too dry, add more melted chocolate.
- Spread mixture into waxed paper lined cookie sheet. Let set about 20 minutes and score into small squares. (I use a pizza cutter to score chocolate. It's a bit easier than using a knife).
- I then place the cookie sheet in the fridge for 5-10 minutes. Lift wax paper from cookie sheet and drop onto table to break. Chocolate should break into the size pieces that were scored.
Thanks for this quick and easy Rocky Road candy recipe. Seems simple enough to make and tasty and delicious.
We appreciate you taking the time to add it here for the rest of us to try!
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Your Favorite Christmas Candy.