Looking For A Candy Called Raspberry Fondue

by George
(Pittsburgh, PA, 15017)

I am looking for a candy called Raspberry Fondue.

They are small round chocolate covered jellies. They are like peppermint patties, and they are individually wrapped.

Hi George,

I've never heard of a candy called raspberry fondue, but what you are describing kind of sounds like the chocolate raspberry jelly sticks that my mom used to love so much.

There's also a wide selection there of assorted chocolate raspberry candies so maybe you'll recognize what you are specifically looking for among that bunch. I hope so!


Comments for Looking For A Candy Called Raspberry Fondue

Click here to add your own comments

Nov 22, 2013
Miss Those
by: JW

Those canites were awesome.

Nov 22, 2013
Mee Too
by: Tootles

I have been looking for them, too. I used to have them, but I ran out of them. I have had to live with other individually wrapped candies found in the back of my pantry and refrigerator. I am a bit suspicious, however, that some of those may be outdated.



Jan 07, 2011
Me too
by: Blu

I've been looking for those raspberry fondues as well! I used to buy them from Candy Rama in Pittsburgh until they closed. I unfortunately never found out the manufacturer. I came across Sunkist Chocolate Covered Raspberry Fruit Gems, which look similar, however, I've never tasted them. I like that the fondues were individually wrapped and in dark chocolate. Does anybody know where to find them?

Click here to add your own comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Candy Making Questions & Answers.

Search our Site:

Sign up for our FREE newsletter,
Charmingly Chocolate

E-mail Address

First Name


Don't worry -- your e-mail address is totally secure. I promise to use it only to send you Charmingly Chocolate.

Some of our delicious Site Sponsors

chocolate club

Chocolate Candy Mall Thank You