by Elizabeth B
Here's an Easter craft idea I call "Hatching Bunnies."
Materials you'll need:
- 1 egg carton
- googly eyes
- pipe cleaners
- Green tissue paper
Here's the process to put this Easter craft together:
- Cut the egg carton down the middle (so you have two strips of 6 egg slots). Turn upside down.
- Paint cute bunny faces on each dome for the eggs.
- Paint egg shells around the bunnies.
- Shape the pipe cleaners as ears and glue onto each bunny.
- Glue the googly eyes onto the bunnies.
- Wad/rip green tissue paper and glue small amounts of it around each bunny to give it a more springy feeling :)
~Enjoy your new Easter bunnies!
Have a very Happy Easter!
This hatching bunnies craft sounds like a really cute Easter craft for kids.
As silly as this sounds, for some reason I'm having a little trouble picturing the finished project. Would you happen to have a photo you could send for us to add?
You can send it to me via email at angie (at) chocolate-candy-mall (dot) com and I will add it here.
Thanks so much, and I hope you and your family have a wonderful Easter, too.