Cashew-Coco Milk Chocolate
Here's a recipe I like called Cashew-Coco Milk Chocolate
- One Coconut
- 15-20 cashews
- 10 spoons of coco powder
- 400 grams of sugar
- 2 liters of milk
Method used to prepare Cashew-Coco Milk Chocolate:
- Take a thick tumbler and pour the milk in it which is on a low flame. This will become cova.
- Take coconut and cashews and crush them into a paste.
- Add the sugar to the prepared paste.
- In another thick tumbler, add some sugar and a little water to make a syrup.
- Add the cova prepared earlier to the syrup and mix it well.
- Lower the flame and add the coconut paste mixture and the coco powder to mix well into the cova/syrup mixture.
- Pour mixture on a tray or plate to set and then form into the shapes you like.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Easter Party Ideas.