Basic Flavored Chocolate Squares
by Amber Vargo
(Owensboro, Kentucky, USA)
Here's a simple recipe for Basic Flavored Chocolate Squares that I hope you'll enjoy.
- Chocolate (chips,chunks,whatever melts you have)
- Flavor (Instant Coffee, Kool-Aid, any powdered flavor)
- Molds(or parchment paper)
- Melt your chocolate.
- After it is thoroughly melted slowly mix in your powdered flavor. Be sure to mix in plenty of powder. It won't dissolve but it still tastes great.
- After mixing the two together, spoon the mixture into molds (if you haven't any molds spoon it onto wax or parchment paper) and simply let it set.
If you use white chocolate it will have a slight color, depending of what flavoring you use; the flavor will also be stronger.
While the powder will not dissolve the little flavor crystals will still add a wonderful flavor to your finished product.
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Homemade Chocolate Candy Recipes.