1-2-3 Peanut Clusters
Chocolate Peanut Clusters
Chocolate Peanut Clusters - So easy, so good! My daughter, now 16, and I have made these together every year since she was 4. She began making them solo at age 10 or so! They are a Christmas tradition at our home, and everyone expects them!
- 1 bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 bag peanut butter chips
- 1 can Spanish peanuts
Eat and enjoy!
- Melt chips together in microwave for 1-2 minutes, stir until all are melted. (Melt in 30-second intervals if needed from therein, but usually stirring makes them all melt after two minutes or less. Just don't burn them.)
- Add peanuts and stir well.
- Drop by teaspoon onto wax paper, and let them set up.
I always keep refrigerated but I'm not sure you need to.